DataBank for Chondro-Gide®
Documentation and statistical analysis – easy, rapid and conclusive
The DataBank for Chondro-Gide® was developed by Geistlich to offer surgeons a simple, rapid and cost-effective tool to collect real world data on the intended use of Chondro-Gide®.
The web interface is independent from any specific platform and enables orthopedic surgeons to monitor and assess the clinical outcomes for patients undergoing a procedure using Chondro-Gide® within its intended use.
The qualities of the DataBank for Chondro-Gide®
- Simple and rapid data collection for anonymized patient evaluation
- Easily understandable and standardized structuring of patient data
- Clinical course of individual patients and all patients from the surgeon’s clinic
- Collaboration with other centers (e.g., for multi-center studies)
- Assessment of patients with a cartilage or osteochondral lesion in the knee joint treated with Chondro-Gide® based on the Lysholm Knee Score, Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome (KOOS) Score and VAS Pain
- Assessment of patients with a cartilage or osteochondral lesion in the ankle joint treated with Chondro-Gide® based on the AOFAS Hindfoot Score, FFI, VAS Pain and VAS Patient satisfaction
- Assessment of patients with a cartilage or osteochondral lesion in the hip joint treated with Chondro-Gide® based on VAS Pain, International Hip Outcome Tool (iHOT-12), Hip dysfunction and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (HOOS) and Tegner Activity Scale
- Assessment of patients with a cartilage or osteochondral lesion in the MTP-joint treated with Chondro-Gide® based on VAS Pain, Visual Analogue Scale Foot and Ankle and European Foot and Ankle Society scale
- Assessment of patients with a meniscal lesion treated with Chondro-Gide® based on VAS Pain, Marx Score and KOOS Score
- Direct copying of diagrams into presentations
- Report completion and online analysis of your data
- Network to other Chondro-Gide® users
- The surgeon remains data owner
- Quick data export of the data in .xlsx or .csv format
- No subscription fees
Access and further information
For further information about the DataBank for Chondro-Gide®, please talk to your personal contact at Geistlich or message us via DataBank@geistlich.com.
Access to the DataBank for Chondro-Gide® can be obtained at: www.databank-chondro-gide.com.