Documentation and statistical analysis – easy, rapid and conclusive
AMIC® Registry, the web-based database for AMIC®, was developed by Geistlich to offer surgeons a means for simple, rapid and cost-effective data collection of AMIC® patients.
The sophisticated web interface is independent from any specific platform and enables orthopaedic surgeons to monitor and assess the clinical outcomes for patients undergoing AMIC® cartilage repair procedures in the knee and ankle.
The patient history, clinical diagnosis, VAS Pain Scale, selected scores and radiological assessment are included in the evaluation.
The functions at a glance
- Anonymised Patient evaluation
- AMIC® Knee Registry based on the Lysholm Knee Score, KOOS Score, VAS Pain Scale and MRI analysis
- AMIC® Talus Registry based on the AOFAS Hindfoot Score, FFI, VAS Pain Scale and VAS Patient satisfaction
- Simple and rapid data collection
- Standardised structure of patient data with streamlined, intuitive web interface
- Clinical progress of individual patients as well as all patients from your centre
- Report compilation and online analysis for single patients and patient population
- Direct copying of diagrams into your presentations
- Network to other AMIC® users via an internal mail system
- Opportunity to upload images (e.g. MRI, OR-images)
- Newsletter with an anonymous analysis of all patients from all users
- Encrypted, anonymous data entry using a secure communication protocol
- The surgeon owns the data
- No subscription fees
Access and further information
Access to the AMIC® Registry can be obtained at: www.geistlich-registry.com
Further information about the AMIC® Registry is available from Geistlich at firstname.lastname@example.org