Application / method of administration
For administration to infants and young children, the powder is particularly suitable and can be mixed with the daily diet (bottle, mashed food etc.).
For older children and adults, chewable tablets are available which should be chewed and swallowed with liquid.
Adults and children aged 12 years or older:
Daily 1-2 chewable tablets or 1/2-1 measuring spoon full of Decalcit powder.
Infants, including preterm infants from the 3rd week of life and during the first two years of life, 1/2 measuring spoon full of Decalcit® powder daily. If necessary, children also receive this daily dose in the following years of life during the winter month with little sun.
The duration of treatment is determined by the physician depending on the severity and type of condition to be treated.
- Chewable tablets
- Balanced composition of vitamin D and calcium
- Available as a large pack for a full course of treatment
- Swissmedic 19035 (list D)
- Neutral tasting powder
- Easily miscible and individually dosable
- Easy to take because short dissolution time
- Swissmedic 12337 (list D)
Please consult the package insert.