Geistlich Bio-Gide® Perio
Geistlich Bio-Gide® Perio is a collagen membrane possessing the same biological properties as Geistlich Bio-Gide® with two modified attributes: a firmer upper surface that facilitates cutting when dry, eases application in guided tissue regeneration during surgery and retains its structural integrity even when wet.3
Leading clinicians rely on Geistlich Bio-Gide® Perio:
- Guided tissue regeneration with Geistlich Bio-Gide® Perio and Geistlich Bio-Oss® Collagen leads to sustained higher clinical attachment level gainand pocket depth reductionthan open flap debridement alone1.
- Histologic studies show besides new cementum and bone formation, a new periodontal ligament in intrabony defects treated with Geistlich products2.
- Slower uptake of moisture prolongs the time available for exact positioning.
- A firmer upper surface that facilitates cutting when dry, eases application in guided tissue regeneration during surgery and retains its structural integrity even when wet.3
- Multiple sterile template forms fit a wide range of periodontal defects.
Geistlich Bio-Gide® Perio for enhanced stiffness3
Due to modified material attributes and convenient templates, Geistlich Bio-Gide® Perio optimally responds to the needs of periodontal surgery.
- Sculean A, et al.: J Clin Periodontol 2007; 34(1): 72-77.
- Ghezzi C, et al.: Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent 2012; 32(4): 433-39.
- Data on File. Geistlich Pharma AG, Wolhusen, Switzerland. (Non-clinical)