Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed
Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed is the twin to Geistlich Bio-Gide®, a collagen membrane for reliable bone regeneration and optimal tissue integration.1-3 In comparison, Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed has a smoother surface, is firmer in touch and easier to cut.4 Therefore it is especially suitable for dentists who would like alternative handling properties.4 Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed should be used in combination with a space-creating bone graft material such as autologous bone, Geistlich Bio-Oss® or Geistlich Bio-Oss® Collagen.
Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed is naturally resorbable and does not have to be removed in a second surgery. Thereby it simplifies the surgery technique.
Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed: Feel the difference!
- Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed has been designed by Geistlich's collagen experts to offer a membrane that combines the unique biofunctionality of Geistlich Bio-Gide® with an alternative handling4
- Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed has a smoother surface, is firmer in touch and easier to cut than Geistlich Bio-Gide®4
- Just like Geistlich Bio-Gide® the membrane does not have to be removed in a second surgery
- Long-term data over 12 to 14 years show predictable results of bone augmentations with Geistlich Bio-Oss® and Geistlich Bio-Gide®5
Geistlich Bio-Gide® is a collagen membrane, validated by over 20 years of successful use in more than 4.5 million patients and documented in more than 250 scientific publications.6-8 Geistlich Bio-Gide® Compressed is based on Geistlich Bio-Gide®, offering an alternative handling for those dentists who prefer a firmer membrane.
- Schwarz F et al. Clin. Oral Implants Res
- Rothamel D et al. Clin. Oral Implants Res. 2005; 16(3): 369-378. (Pre-clinical study)
- Schwarz F et al. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2014 Sept;25(9):1010-5. (Clinical study)
- Data on File. Geistlich Pharma AG, Wolhusen, Switzerland. (Non-clinical)
- Jung RE, et al.: Clin Oral Implants Res. 2013; 24(10):1065-73
- Pubmed September 2016. Search Term: Bio-Gide
- iData Research Inc., US Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015
- iData Inc., European Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and other Biomaterials Market, 2015.