Geistlich Mucograft® is easy to handle compared with autologous soft-tissue grafts1:
- Unlimited availability and consistent quality.
- No need for pre-treatment or pre-hydration.
- Measure the defect and trim the matrix to the required shape.
- Apply the dry Geistlich Mucograft® to the defect; it will moisten rapidly due to marked hydrophilicity.
- Position the compact structure facing outwards and the spongy structure towards the bone or periosteum.
- Soaked matrix adapts spontaneously to contours and adheres well to defect.
- The compact structure provides optimal suture pull-out strength.
- Sanz M, et al.: J Clin Periodontol 2009; 36(10): 868-76. (clinical study)
- Abundo R & Corrente G: Chirurgia plastica parodontale – Trattamento estetico delle recessioni gengivali. ACME Edizioni, 2010. (book, clinical)