Share your #MyRegenerationMoment and we donate to a good cause in return
As regeneration expert, we love to see how our community and customers recover and regenerate during these stressful times. Join our initiative, share your #MyRegenerationMoment on social media and we will donate for free dental care for children in India!
How you can participate:
- Post a picture on Instagram of how you relax, unwind, switch off from stress and everyday life, in short: how you "regenerate"
- Use the hashtag #MyRegenerationMoment in the caption
- Tag the Geistlich channel of your country. For example @geistlichpharma
- You must be recognizable on the picture
- Your social media profile must be set to public, otherwise we can’t find your post.
- The official guidelines of the social media channel must be respected.
For every picture that meets the conditions, Geistlich Pharma will donate USD 5 to a good cause up to USD 10’000.
Note: Your picture will not be used or stored for any other purpose without your consent. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Our partner Global Dental Relief
Global Dental Relief (GDR) was founded in 2001 as the Himalayan Dental Relief Project by former Colorado State Parks Director Laurie Mathews and dentist Andrew Holecek. While in Nepal, Laurie and Andrew recognized the urgent need for dental care. At the time, there were only 120 dentists practicing in this country of around 24 million people. Laurie and Andrew are committed to providing early dental care and oral health education to children. Their work has had a proven positive impact on the well-being of many children.
To date, through their combined efforts, more than 2,600 volunteers have provided over USD 35 million in donated care to more than 170,000 children.
For more information visit the website of Global Dental Relief .