Your logistics apprenticeship
During your three-year apprenticeship you will perform the following tasks:
- accepting and inspecting materials and incoming goods
- goods storage using the forklift truck
- monitoring inventory levels and storage equipment
- stocktaking and inputting stock movements in SAP
- communicating and picking customer orders
- packing and preparing goods and dispatch documents.
Using the counterbalance forklift truck you arrange the materials and packages on site and support our production (cleanroom and packaging) with a supply of materials. You actively help out loading and unloading lorries.
We offer the logistics apprenticeship (VET) in Warehousing.