Your commercial apprenticeship
During your three-year apprenticeship you will rotate between Root and Wolhusen every six months, as well as between different divisions and business roles.
- Human Resource: Assist with recruitment management, provide support with accident reporting
- Purchasing: Insight into the ordering process, negotiations with suppliers
- Accounting: Invoicing processes, expense claims
- Export: Direct contact with our customers
- Communication: Drafting texts for internal and external platforms, support with social media
- Sales: Support international distributors during events and visits
We offer the commerical apprenticeship (VET) in the Service & Administration sector.
As well as the regular business apprenticeship, there is an option for a business apprenticeship with business English in collaboration with Verdia. There is also an opportunity to do a four-year program, spending the third year of your apprenticeship on an exchange as part of the “KV plus” program.