Hard and Soft Tissue Masterclass with Rony Jung
About the event
The Learning objectives of this course are as follows:
- Delegates will have an introduction to implantology digital diagnosis and digital workflow, from initial examination to full reconstruction.
- Making the right decision at the time of tooth extraction. When to use what?
- Preoperative soft tissue management in complex clinical cases.
- Hands-on workshop: alveolar ridge preservation and soft tissue management.
- Are immediate implants fashionable again?
- Short/narrow implants.
- Zirconia implants: what are my clinical benefits?
- Next level of hard and soft tissue regeneration.
- Bone regeneration with simultaneous implantation. Hands-on training: L-shape techniques.
- Modern implant prosthetic and new solution for personalised dentistry.
The Campbell Academy has been in discussion with one of the most famous implant clinicians in the world, Rony Jung.
We have had an amazing, privileged opportunity to get to know Rony over the past couple of years and he is everything he says he is in terms of his ability but in terms of his genuine kindness as an individual.
Rony holds a position that is massively senior in the world of dentistry and implant dentistry in terms of organisation and academia in Switzerland. He is trained in oral surgery, prosthodontics, and implant therapy and is an accomplished and internationally renowned lecturer and researcher, best known for his work in the field of hard and soft tissue management and his research on new technologies in implant dentistry. He is currently Head Division of Implantology at the Clinic of Reconstructive Dentistry, Center of Dental Medicine, University of Zürich.
The Campbell Academy has invited Rony to come back to Nottingham for two days to do an intimate hands-on education masterclass about anterior aesthetic implant dentistry which will be novel and innovative, and quite unique.
We are going to put this out there to anybody who’s interested and tell you that it doesn’t matter what system of implants you use or how many implants you’ve done, or how old you are, this will make you better, in fact probably enormously better.
This will be much more than looking at slides and cutting a pig.
It will be a group of like-minded people, learning massively with brilliant pre-course and brilliant post-course, and brilliant follow-up.